Sunday, November 30, 2008

Huckumentary Predictions

As most of you know Hollywood is going to premiere his documentary about the 07-08 Gnomes. I think it's fitting for me to give my preview of what we'll probably see in it.
  • 15 minute (minimum) tribute to Eric Huber's calf muscles and bids, probably to the tune of this song
  • Pat Moran spending the majority of his interview gushing about the only thing he misses from the ultimate team is Dave Riley (don't hate, they're dating)
  • Hopefully some drunken confessions caught by the camera in the party footage which will probably carry the storyline. In particular I'm looking for Steve to admit that he really isn't a 16th black, Padula to admit that he's been applying to Missouri S&T for the past 3 semesters, and Sam to admit that he's had a threesome with Doug and Georgia at last year's Stanley Cup
  • I'd also imagine that all of the good footage of us playing will probably be blocked by either Don or Georgia's back.
  • Ashley Betke won't remember any of the premiere, so she'll have to watch it again the next day
  • Pete Overright and Doug will be in the running for best dressed, but I think Doug will take it with one of his zazzle creations
  • It'll easily shoot to the top of my favorite movies list
In short, I'm pumped and I can't wait for December 12th

5 comments:

  1. check the end of the december 12th events...wikipedia really knows whats going on
    steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. you mean:

    2006 - Peugeot produces its last car at the Ryton Plant signalling the end of mass car production in Coventry???

    Yeah, they know what's up

    ReplyDelete
  3. doug is probably going to win ironically after he arrives on a peteo skateboard.

    unfortunately my purple tie would go against the color scheme, so there goes my ace in the hole.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my prediction.

    of the 50 songs i suggested, 0 will be featured

    ReplyDelete
  5. maybe i'll finally figure out how i lost my soul.

    ReplyDelete

How many pointless commas did I use in the last post?

Are you a Space Panda?

Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?

New Cu1timate format

Should we go back to High Tide next year?

Who will get into the most trouble in GA or on the way?

Quickest dude:

Which tournament would you rather attend this spring?

How many beers have you had this weekend?

Which offense is the most effective in the college game?

How often do you read RSD?

Which tournament can't we miss this spring?

How would you like to see our last week of indoor practice time used?

Which is better, UPA or NCUA/Cultimate